Helping you move your program and career forward. A wide array of programs, discounts, and services are available to help you connect and share experiences with your professional community, and keep your standards high.
- Share experiences with music educators, from Cleveland to Cincinnati, and everywhere in between. Build your professional network!
- Explore the latest techniques at the upcoming 2016 OMEA Professional Development Conference in Cincinnati, or one of OMEA’s year-round district or regional professional development events. Attendees may receive professional development credit at most events.
- Give your students and ensembles the opportunity to perform in adjudication events for band, orchestra, choir, jazz, guitar and more.
- Participate in Music in Our Schools Month™, advocate for music education, and discover free sheet music and audio tracks.
- Enjoy complimentary music education publications, including TRIAD, Contributions to Music Education, Teaching Music, and Music Educators Journal.
- Learn how to integrate the NEW National Standards for Music Education into your program.
- Share OMEA and NAfME Student Composers Competition information with your students.
- Purchase discounted books, educational webinars and other professional development materials.
- Connect to NAfME’s lesson plan database – My Music Class.®
- Bring music to life by activating a Tri-M® Music Honor Society or Collegiate Chapter in your school.
Editors will explanatory post first read the introduction and the conclusion and after that will decide whether or not to continue reading