Helping you move your program and career forward, with a wide array of programs, discounts, and services to help you connect and share experiences with your professional community, and keep your standards high.
- Share experiences with music educators, from Mobile to Huntsville, and everywhere in between. Build your professional network!
- Explore the latest techniques at the upcoming 2016 AMEA In-Service Conference in Montgomery, or one of AMEA’s local professional development events. Attendees may receive professional development credit at most events.
- Participate in Music in Our Schools Month™, advocate for music education, and discover free sheet music and audio tracks.
- Enjoy complimentary music education publications, including Ala Breve, Teaching Music, and Music Educators Journal.
- Learn how to integrate the NEW National Standards for Music Education into your program.
- Share AMEA, NAfME, and Southern Division Student Composers Competition information with your students.
- Purchase discounted books, educational webinars and other professional development materials.
- Connect to NAfME’s lesson plan database – My Music Class.®
- Bring music to life by activating a Tri-M® Music Honor Society or Collegiate Chapter in your school.